The Michigan Community College Business Officers Association (MCCBOA) is comprised of business officials from the 28 public community colleges of Michigan.
Its mission is to:
- provide for the discussion of mutual concerns
- exchange information on experiences, ideas and methods
- provide training in community college business operations
- represent the membership in all matters where such representation is useful and desirable
- operate exclusively for education as a non-profit organization in compliance with the laws of the state of Michigan
- cooperate with and assist the Michigan Community College Association in statewide concerns relating to community college business affairs